What the what?! You guys, I got nominated for this! Too cool, really. Thank you to How To Stuff Your Pig for sharing the love. Such a great blog about money management, and it’s all broken down into posts that are super duper easy to read, understand, and relate to. The blogging community is pretty much the shiz… I had no idea before I joined this neat little online world. Big fan.
So here is how the Very Inspiring Blogger Award works:
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Add the logo to your post.
- Nominate ten (10) bloggers you admire and inform them of the nomination
Narrowing the list down to 10 is a tuffy, but there are definitely a bunch I’ve been digging extra lately, in addition to How To Stuff Your Pig, who nominated me:
- The Barefoot Hiker
- Celeste and Tim’s Tiny Home
- Simply Tiny Freedom
- Tiny Portland
- Nowhere To Go But Everywhere
- Our Next Life (They’ve already been nominated by How To Stuff Your Pig, but I couldn’t resist including on this list…there is so much great content about money management towards early retirement)
- More of What Matters
- Live Freely
- Goodnight Debt
- MiniMotives (If you’re at all interested in the tiny house movement, chances are you’re very familiar with Macy Miller’s blog, but I can’t not include her in this list because she is such an inspiration…I spent a solid weekend reading through her blog from start to finish.)